Totally unimaginative title, but it gets to the point. lol.
I really loved Tim's tag for April, and ... whoa! I had all the stuff necessary to make one. But instead of making just one, I made several. Used up all the die cut pieces.... almost.
I have to say, I struggled making the tattered pinecone flowers. I ended up squirting large blobs of hot glue in the base, to hold it where I wanted, and ended up with slightly burnt fingertips. All of which is my fault, of course. I love the looks of them, but I think I might stick to the "traditional" way of making layered roses. Other than that, pretty much followed Tim's example, being as how I liked it so well to begin with.
So, the only difference in the two is the one on the left uses the painted grungeboard die per Tim's instructions, whereas the one on the right is using up the collaged paper grungeboard die cut. To me, you can hardly tell the difference. Oh, and I forgot to put my string through the hole prior to taking the picture.
Thanks for stopping by!